“I am very happy with the result of my personal injury case and I feel Mr. Davis worked very hard. My settlement was better than I was expecting and he was able to recover much more than I thought I would. I would be happy to recommend him!”-Rebecca H.
Serious Accident Attorney
- Portable Generators: 3 Critical Precautions to Take So You Don’t Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning September 15, 2017Blog en Español Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning deaths, caused by portable generators reportedly being used inside homes and/or garages, have been reported in Florida in recent days. In the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, there are widespread power outages. CPSC is warning consumers to take three critical precautions to prevent loss of life from poisonous carbon […]CPSC Blogger