Health problems are sometimes the result of drugs or medical devices patients receive. Sometimes the problems they cause are obviously related. All too often, the medical problems they cause are difficult to link to the drug or device which caused them.
Clearly, there can be a number of causes for these conditions which are unrelated to any medical procedure. It is important however to investigate these possibilities and be certain they are not to blame.
- Jaw bone does not heal. Exposed jaw bone or infection.
- Heart related birth defects.
- Shortness of breath or fatigue.
- Kidney problems.
- Heart attack or stroke.
- Chest pain, dizziness, weakness.
- Respiratory or breathing problems.